Kidso is an ecommerce platform selling clothes and products for kids. They were operating in a very competitive market, and they felt that established brands threatened their domination and future growth.
Kidso realized that if they refuse to modernize their online platform, automate business processes and adopt omnichannel retailing, they risk being left behind and losing customers to competitors who are being proactive.
Along with that, they were planning to launch their first offline store, so a new unified platform serving as a hub for all their business activities – online and offline – was a must.
The online retailer was seeking to fuse their ecommerce site and brick-and-mortar store into a seamless shopping experience.
They looked at multiple ecommerce design companies to find a reliable technology partner. After considering options, they selected our company to work with them to analyze their current business, and facilitate their digital transformation.
“AirDesigns brought their IT and business development expertise to the table. They dove deep to analyze our business, business processes, marketing strategy, and website and impressed us with a detailed and thorough proposal,” said the CEO of the online store.
Unmatched customer experience coupled with improved businesses processes
We built an e-commerce platform that focuses on customer experience and personalization. We also helped them digitalize their business by optimizing and automating as many as possible business processes:
- Modern design
- Speed, performance, and usability optimization for desktop and mobile devices
- Seamless customer experience across channels and devices – no matter if their customers are shopping online from a mobile device, a laptop, or in their brick-and-mortar store.
- Integration with an ERP system – managing inventory, orders, warehouses, accounting, shipments, CRM, and more in one system was a central point in their digitalization.
- Automated business operations and processes in the following areas: customer experience and support, marketing, order management, and inventory
- Improved the checkout process and offered various purchase options, such as
– Buy online, pick up in-store
– Buy in-store, choose home delivery
– Buy online, get home delivery
- A special digital platform that helps salespeople in-store. If a customer walks into the brick-and-mortar store, they’ll find sales associates armed with iPads that are available to give on-the-spot, up-to-date product information. If it appears that something is not available at the store at the moment, the staff can instantly place an online order for the customer to have the item shipped directly to their home.
Achieving big results
Kidso’s feedback on their web and brick-and-mortar store has been overwhelmingly positive, but it’s the adoption from customers that speaks to the power of the experience most clearly. The benefits of investing in the platform include:
- Higher adoption from different devices (with mobile orders making up 60% of the business)
- 65% reduction in negative customer service thanks to a higher volume of online self-service adoption and improved customer experience
- 37% increase in conversation rate
- Stronger SEO and online marketing capabilities thanks to the integration of marketing automation service
- Better inventory accuracy and a reduction in order errors
Get the most out of your online store in 2021
Don’t miss the opportunities the new year has to offer. Get in touch with us for a first free review and consultation, and learn how we can help to grow your online business.
Set a discovery call via Zoom