5x better digital products launched on time
If our clients are not happy with the work or the project goes beyond the deadline, they can take the code we’ve done to our competitors for free, or get their money back.
Why do you need 5x better website, app, or e-commerce?
Most companies expect to have a website or e-commerce that customers love and that is outrageously profitable.
- Most websites lose. Almost all of them.
- Many of them never make a profit
- Others are successful at first, and then get pushed out of business by their competitors.
Your business can’t afford to be one of them.
5x higher profit-per-visitor = an unfair economic advantage over competitors
As long as you have a 5x higher profit-per-visitor than your competitors do, then every day you’ll have a slight unfair economic advantage over them.
Every day you’re ahead, you have an unfair advantage. Every day you are behind, you have an unfair disadvantage – you’re playing catch-up.
How does the money back guarantee work?
We are confident in our ability to produce 5x better digital products delivered on time. That’s why we are happy to give our clients peace of mind. We will make a refund in the following cases:
- The project goes beyond deadlines
- Unsatisfactory result – when we submit a milestone as part of a project, our client can review the work and approve it. If they determine the work is unsatisfactory beyond repair and want to end the contract, they can request a refund. They can also request a team change. Once the client approves a milestone and moves to the next milestone, a refund is only available on that most recent payment.
What do you need to get started?
When you book your first free consultation with us, you can share any documents you have, but they are absolutely not necessary.
We guide you through a tailored process that helps you share the purpose of your application and what your critical features are. We will ask you questions to collect all important information and then create detailed technical specifications and deadlines based on your answers.
Or write to us at firstname.lastname@example.org